Friday, January 20, 2012

To Back Date or Not to Back Date

It really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knows me well that I have commitment issues. I still write posts and then save them for days before I publish for fear that they aren't really what I want to share. Really? Then I remember that there are things that I haven't shared yet (like Christmas morning photos) that I should have and I get all crazy about whether or not I should back date my posts so that my dates are in order, but if I do that, someone may miss a post because it is further down on the posts they have already seen. I am certain that blogging isn't supposed to be this hard . . . I just have issues. Having said all that, I am posting Christmas morning (in its proper date order), so if  you are interested, scroll on down and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment