Monday, December 17, 2012

Set myself up for failure . . . again!

I have had my Christmas cards printed and ready to go for 3 weeks now, and they are still sitting here waiting to be mailed out. The problem? I put my blog address on them to force my hand and make me get my blog updated (which as you can see is 7 months behind). Surely, I would be able to whip out a bunch of posts while trying to get everything done and ready for Christmas, not to mention all the other 100 things I have commited myself to doing. Ugh! Why do I always set myself up like this?!? So please come back in 2013 where maybe I will have learned to say no a little more, stopped volunterring for jobs no one else will do, and as a result have blogged a little more! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! You are sooo funny! I will be waiting anxiously for your posts. I miss seeing all the pictures of your kids and hearing your updates. I love your picture on top - you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Copas! You didn't have to twist my arm very hard to come visit your cute blog! Looking forward to spying on you (uh.... keeping updated on you) in 2013!
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloane, I can't wait to see more :) I loved your Christmas card BTW.

    ReplyDelete