Sunday, November 27, 2011

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG!

My New Year's Resolution this year was to start a blog. Here we are just days away from December and I am finally able to check this goal off my list. Seriously, you would have thought this undertaking equivalent to climbing Mt. Everest with the stress and anxiety creating this thing caused. My biggest problem was committing to a name. I had names that I liked but was worried that I wouldn't like it once I got it started. (Yes, I have issues ordering food in restaurants, buying books I might not like and naming my children was a nightmare). I'm still worried about the name of this blog, don't get me wrong, but really there just aren't that many days in the year left. Now if only I could commit to Facebook!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Can't wait to read more. Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Hooray!! I'm so glad you have your blog up and running!! I love being able to keep up to date on things going on in your lives! We all loved looking at your pictures - I can't believe how grown up everyone is!! Congrats Avery on turning 8 and being baptized! Ethan is looking so grown up! And Gavin doing his own writing - I'm guessing he's in kindergarten too. Life goes by way too fast. We hope you'll keep posting so we can continue enjoying your pictures and adventures.

    ReplyDelete